Below is a list of armor and where it goes on the body. Note that some armor will come as a complete suit and the various bonuses will reflect that. The armor will be referred to as a set, or suit of armor. These are only examples; the names of various sorts of armor are exhaustive. When in doubt, use common sense. Failing that, ask an op.
- Helm = Head
- Gorget = Neck
- Pauldrons = Shoulder
- Breastplate/Curiass/Chestplate/Coat/Robe = Chest
- Bracers = Wrists
- Gauntlets = Hands
- Vambraces = Elbows
- Pants/Skirt/Cuisse = Legs
- Greaves (With Sabatons)/Boots/Slippers = Feet/Calf
Clothing & Accessories
A character can equip many sorts of magical jewelry and clothing items beyond his or her armor. The list below expresses what items, where and how many:
- Four Rings (This can be a combination of rings on one's fingers or toes.)
- Two Bracelets (This can be substituted for an anklet.)
- Two Earrings (One of which can be substituted for a nose ring or other bodily piercing.)
- A Belt or Girdle.
- A Harness or Under-Tunic.
- Cloak, Cape or Mantle.
- Brooch, Insignia or Clasp (On a Cloak, Cape or Mantle.)
It should be noted that non-magical items of these sorts can be stacked however a player wishes. However, there are a limit to how many magic items one can stick on their body.